Life as it is

Friday, April 25, 2008

Nothing special as always. Except I skipped school today. Hahaha. For the lamest reason. I need to clean my room desperately, it was just too messy. Even me, Kate, couldn't take it anymore. Now my room's spotless : P

Damn, I'm graduating soon. In like 5 weeks, and in another 4 months (if I pass) I'm off to England for at least 3 years
I'm stunned on how fast time flies. I mean I only seen Misono in Feb, and its already end of April. And I'll be seeing her in August : P SOOOOOO HAPPPPYYYYY. I miss her so much its indescriable.

School's pretty much the same. Well, everythings the same now. Boring and erm, boring. Just like the song "Boring" by The Pierce
I kinda starting to miss clubbing, and dancing. But last time, it annoyed me about catching taxis, and shit. Cause I despises taxi. And Fridays suck. Techno night, BORING! I wanna go to ruums and barcelona for a change, but i know mis amigos won't wanna go. So have to find ppl to take me : P

OH!!! The New Episode of Gossip came out, its brilliant. I'm getting more and more addicted to it : P Can't wait til next week.

I shall stop here, I'm boring people ( :

XOXO
Cheers ~

0 comments: